- Provide a platform for networking amongst member companies.
- Improve Pakistan’s business image in Sri Lanka and other countries and the image of Sri Lanka Businesses in Pakistan.
- Work with governments to frame business friendly policies that attract investments.
- Provide suggestions to governments for formulating the annual Federal Budget and Trade Policy.
- Pursue resolution of specific sector/industry issues with governments on behalf of its members.
- Obtain representation on various government bodies, task forces and business groups.
- Facilitate an on-going guest speaker’s program with top Federal & Provincial and City government officials to share views and address member’s current issues.
- Undertake an Annual Survey of Sri Lanka / Pakistan Business & Investment for members’ consolidated contribution to the economy.
Undertake an Annual Perception Survey to identify members’ perception of the country’s economic & business climate and assesses the efficiency or otherwise of relevant government departments. This survey is publicized and circulated to all concerned authorities in Pakistan, Sri Lanka and abroad.
- Act as a liaison between potential Sri Lanka / Pakistan investors, Sri Lanka / Pakistan based dignitaries and delegations visiting government and business groups.